Software Engineer (f/m) – Embedded DSP
We are looking for a full-time software engineer with experience and passion for software development of audio systems. The successful candidate has the unique opportunity to grow along with the Startup. The main roles are to port and optimize advanced audio processing algorithms in a variety of embedded systems, from Texas Instruments, Analog Devices and ARM Cortex.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in industry or as academic post-graduate.
– Excellent software design/programming skills in C/C++ and SIMD instructions.
– Solid knowledge of real-time embedded debugging.
– Be able to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
– Good knowledge of digital signal processing.
– Working experience with Code Composer Studio.
– Working experience with VisualDSP++ and CrossCore Embedded Studio.
Bachelor or (preferrably) Master degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.